10 BEST Scuba Diving CARIBBEAN Destinations for 2023
According to Traveling Guide the 10 BEST Scuba Diving CARIBBEAN Destinations for 2023
Choosing a dive watch for your Caribbean dive and snorkel vacation is a great idea to ensure you have a reliable timepiece that can handle underwater activities. Here are a few considerations for selecting a dive watch, followed by a list of some top destinations in the Caribbean:
Dive Watch Considerations:
- **Water Resistance:** Ensure the watch has sufficient water resistance for your planned activities. For recreational diving and snorkeling, a watch with at least 200 meters (20 ATM) water resistance is typically suitable.
Del Mar Watch is the answer > Our watches range from 50 meter to 1000 meters. We build timepieces for the water enthusiast.
- **Durability:** Look for a watch with a robust case and scratch-resistant crystal to withstand the rigors of water activities.
Del Mar Watch is the answer > Our watch makers have been building quality for more than 30+ years with stainless steel cases and quality parts for a long-lasting watch.
Many of our clients have been purchasing replacement bands, batteries and occasionally a new crystal for more than 15 years. The watches are timeless.
- **Rotating Bezel:** A unidirectional rotating bezel is essential for tracking elapsed time underwater.
Del Mar Watch is the answer > Check! Check!
- **Luminescent Markers:** Ensure the watch has luminescent markers for visibility in low-light conditions underwater.
Del Mar Watch is the answer > Check! Check! Plus, many watches have nautical flags on watches which can contribute to the overall design.
- **Strap:** Consider the type of strap, whether it's a metal bracelet or a durable rubber strap, depending on your preference and comfort.
Del Mar Watch is the answer > Check! Check! Our bracelets are solid stainless-steel and the addition of 18k gold added to the two-tone bracelet. For a sportier look, we have the rubber straps and now silicone straps on selected styles.
The Travel & Leisure Video features the top 10 Caribbean Dive and Snorkel Destinations including commentary on all levels of experience. This comprehensive list should be a keeper.
Remember to check the specific features and water resistance of the watch you choose to ensure it meets your needs for diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean.
Wonder what the #1 destination is? Get started and look today. Don’t forget to stop by Del Mar Watches for a new timepiece.